Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Emerald Academy ltd Website, located at www.emeraldacademy.org.uk.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Learner”, “You” and ““Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- Course fee: Course fee is including the Training, exam fees and training materials. For booking fee paid through website or telephone, the customer will pay the remaining balance on the primary day of the course.
- Training guarantee: Training is guaranteed on the selected date.
- Attendance: SIA linked qualifications are regulated and all learners must attend the full training according to the course timetable. We do not accept any late arrivals and you must complete the full hours of the training.
- Course rescheduling: No charge for course rescheduling, however learners need to notify us via email prior 7 days to course.
- Results/ certificate: We receive your results/certificate within 10-15 days from your exam date and you will be informed via email as soon as we receive your results or certificate. You have the choice to collect the certificate physically from the training centre. We will retain your certificate for up to 8 weeks and we will not accept any liability if you fail to collect your certificate within the allocated period.
- Cancellations: We understand that occasionally, working schedules mean that it’s not convenient for you to attend the course. We will try and be as accommodating and flexible as possible. By offering free cancellations or postponement up to 7 days before course commencement. However, if you cancel your course later, we reserve the right to charge you for this late cancellation. 7 days – 48 hours prior to the course, we will charge you 50% of your booking fee. Less than 48 hours – 100% is charged.
- Refunds Policy: You will be qualified for a full refund if you cancel your course within 48hrs of your booking. No refunds are applicable after 7 days of booking of the course. No refund in case you failing to attend the course or you leave class earlier then describe course daily finish time or come late in the morning or taking longer breaks, you may have asked to leave the class as you failing to meet the mandatory face to face learning hours’ requirement of a such course
- Behaviour: Any inappropriate behaviour in the class room that may cause disruption to your training and the other learners training will not be acceptable, and you might be approached to leave the premises. In this circumstance you will be suspended from the course until further investigation and you will not be entitled for any refund.
- Job support: We help our learners by providing references, profiling CV and connecting with the security companies.
Anyone who enrols with our courses confirms that he or she has understood and accepts our terms and conditions.