Professional CCTV Training
This professional CCTV training in Hounslow is ideal for anyone wishing to work as a CCTV operative as it provides them with the necessary skills and knowledge at a great price of CCTV training for only £179.99 to apply for an SIA license in this field. It has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). On the successful completion of the course; you can work in a CCTV control room. For this, you need to attend a minimum 3-day course. After passing the professional CCTV training, you can apply for the level 2 CCTV operator license.
The team of Emerald Academy has vast experience in delivering quality training and hands-on practical expertise. We have given professional CCTV training to many people. We are helping people to excel in people in their respective security fields. We are distinguished among many others for the following features:
- We are an approved training provider for CCTV courses.
- Our highly qualified trainers give full support throughout the professional CCTV training.
- We are providing convenient and flexible training classes to our clients.
- We assist our clients with fast results and certification.
- Results within 10 days.
- The majority of cases can offer straightaway jobs to learners (T&C apply).
The SIA professional CCTV training course we offer is designed to prepare you for working as a proactive CCTV operator in the industry of private security. Upon successful completion of this SIA security course, you can apply for the license necessary to work as a professional CCTV Operator in the various sectors of current business industries. You will be responsible to work within the control room of the various security companies – both medium and large or wherever applicable scopes are available. This includes local councils, storehouses, retail outlets, and many other sectors such as schools, malls, hospitals, airports, etc.
Requirements for the professional CCTV training
- The candidate must be at least 18 years of age or more
- Must have a good command over the English language – both in terms of spoken and written Communication
Unit 1: The standards and knowledge of working in the Private Security Industry
- Know the main characteristics of the Private Security Industry
- Understand legislation as it applies to the individual in carrying out a licensable activity
- Understand the importance of safe working practices to comply with legal requirements
- Understand fire procedures in the workplace
- Understand emergencies and the importance of emergency procedures
- Understand the importance of communication skills and customer care
Unit 2: The basics of working as a CCTV operator
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the CCTV operator and other CCTV staff
- Understand CCTV codes of practice, operational procedures and guidelines
- Understand relevant legislation and how it impacts on CCTV operations
- Understand emergency procedures in the CCTV control room
- Understand the characteristics of a CCTV system
- Understand health and safety relevant to the CCTV operator
Unit 3: Practical sessions of operating the CCTV equipment within the control room
- Understand how to use CCTV equipment
- Be able to operate the CCTV system
The completion of our SIA professional CCTV training will be marked through the assessment of the candidate from Unit 1and unit 2 exams developed to test the learning of the candidate during the course. Unit-3 is assessed by practical demonstration assessed internally and quality assured by the relevant awarding body. But there is nothing to worry about it as our professional CCTV training will thoroughly prepare you and cover all the exam contexts during the course tenure at a great price of £179.99 in The Uk