Emerald Academy takes your privacy seriously. We take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal information. We ensure that we comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. We do not sell or redistribute your information. Your information will only be used by us.
- We do not hold your financial information and we do not share your financial information with any third parties.
- We will only collect and store your information lawfully and safely for a limited period.
- We do not ask for more information than we required.
- We will review your personal information regularly to make sure that we do not keep it for longer than necessary.
- We will dispose of your information securely after holding for 3 years from time you enrolled.
- We’ll train our staff on their privacy obligations.
- We will make sure that we have suitable security measures to safeguard your information.
How we use your information:
We will collect, store, process, use and disclose your personal data, Identity, and proof of address documents to register you for the course and to verify your identity for examination purpose. The personal data and special categories of data will be by us in the following ways:
How long we hold your information:
Lawfully we are required to hold your personal information for as long as it is necessary. We will maintain and up to date your personal data regularly but it’s your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your personal data.
Passing your information to the third parties:
We may need to pass your information to the designated and trusted third parties to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. These third parties are awarding bodies and government bodies or law enforcement agencies where they believe it’s required to investigate, prevent, or take any action concerning fraudulent and illegal activities or potential threats to the safety of any person.
Security and safe storage of your personal information:
We will keep your personal information safely and use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this storing.
We do not hold your financial information and we do not share your financial information with any third parties. We will not store or share your debit or credit card details.