3 Day First Aid Course at work
It is an award certificate and highly recommended for the emergency first aid at the workplace. It is the most advanced first aid course. After completing the Health and safety executive recommended training the candidates will get the training certificate after which you will be able to work as the first aider. At the Emerald Academy, you will get all the necessary knowledge and skills to become a first aid provider. You will learn different first aid techniques, their use, and dealing with emergencies. Our course guidelines comply with all the health and safety regulations recommended by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- The attendee of three day first aid course must be Aged 16 or above.
- Should know the initial knowledge of emergency first aid.
This First Aid course includes the following elements:
This first aid training course is split into two units:
- Unit 1: Emergency First Aid at Work
- Unit 2: Recognition and Management of Illness and Injury in the Workplace
Included in these units are relevant topics related to each area; for example:
- Roles and responsibilities in the workplace of the Qualified First Aider
- Assessing incidents and managing casualties
- Choking, shock, minor injuries, eye injuries, burns and scalds
- Internal and external bleeding
- Chest injuries
- Major illnesses
- Suspected head and spinal injuries
- Injuries to bones, joints and muscles
3 Day First Aid Course is Recommended for
Three day first aid course is the highest level of first aid training. It is recommended for people working in high-risk environments and conditions. We suggest it for the people who are employed in warehouses, railroads, sports, hotels, construction, and manufacturing sites. We usually advise that at least a single person in an organization should know the first aid work in emergencies. So, if a person falls ill or injured, he is never too late to save a life by providing first aid.
Upon successful completion of the multiple-choice question paper and practical exercises, each learner will receive an Ofqual approved and nationally recognised First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years.