SIA DOOR SUPERVISION LEVEL 2 COURSE
The most popular SIA training course allows you to work as a Door Supervisor in retail, corporate a, and event security. Anyone wishing to get SIA Licence and work in the security industry as a Door supervisor has to undergo the Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry.
At Emerald Academy, the Door Supervisor Course in Ealing is Only £229 which has been designed with the aim of helping you to get the good quality training that helps you to gain an SIA license. Our experienced trainers have the skills and knowledge to provide you with in-depth guidance and maintain an engaging environment during the training period.
You will learn what security is, what the main aims of security are, how security can be provided to clients, and the role of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). In the Door Supervisor Course in Hounslow, you will learn the responsibility to maintain the safety and security of all those within the premises including the customers, staff, and other individuals within the various licensed premises such as pubs, bars, restaurants, and many other places. The main responsibilities of a door supervisor include maintaining an observation at the entry and exit of the venue. So, we recommend the SIA Door Supervisor Course for both new entrants and experienced professionals looking to start a new career in the private security industry this course comes only £229 in the UK
Part-Time or Full Time Jobs
It is the biggest advantage of being part of the Door Supervisor Course. You can get a job for the time that suits your maximum. You can be a full-time door supervisor or a part-timer if you are doing another job like studying. Good earnings will help a student pay his/her tuition fees.
- Flexible Working Hours: This job will let you enjoy flexible working hours in different positions. The door supervisor training opens new doors of opportunities with flexibility.
- Get Hired Quickly:Door supervisors are the most demanded personnel in the security market. So you may get hired immediately after completing the SIA Door Supervisor course in Feltham. Most employers prefer to hire a door supervisor than a security guard.
- In addition to that, the candidate must have good communication skills (both written and spoken).He/she must possess L-1 English which is the preliminary requirement of SIA
- From 1 April 2021, you must have a valid first aid qualification before you can apply for a Door Supervisor or Security Guard licence.
Method of Teaching:
Our expert trainers aim to provide a top-quality Door Supervisor Course in Southall. We train you in a classroom-based environment with the help of a combined group and pair activities such as role-playing and full advantage to practice on security equipment such radios, search wands, etc.
Working in Private Security Industry (Module 1)
- Chapter 1: Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry
- Chapter 2:Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Chapter 3:Fire Safety Awareness
- Chapter 4:Emergency Procedures
- Chapter 5:The Private Security Industry
- Chapter 6:Communication Skills and Customer Care
Conflict Management Module (Module 3)
- Chapter 1: Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
- Chapter 2:Defusing Conflict
- Chapter 3:Resolving and Learning from Conflict
- Chapter 4:Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Door Supervisors
Door Supervisor Specialist Module (Module 2)
- Chapter 1: Behavioural Standards
- Chapter 2:Civil and Criminal Law
- Chapter 3:Searching
- Chapter 4:Arrest
- Chapter 5:Drugs Awareness
- Chapter 6:Recording Incidents and Crime Preservation
- Chapter 7:Licensing Law
- Chapter 8:Emergency Procedures
Physical Intervention Skills Module (Module 4)
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Physical Skills
- Chapter 2:Disengagement Techniques
- Chapter 3:Escorting Techniques
The Door Supervisor Course takes 6 days to complete. The training course is assessed by 4 multiple choice exams and various practical assessment exercises. The Door Supervisor Course comes only £229 in the UK. Everything you need to know for the examination is covered during the course and your expert instructor will fully prepare you for success in your tests. So, although examinations can sometimes be daunting, you’ll be fully equipped to pass with flying colors!
After successfully passing the exam, the candidate can apply for SIA Door supervisor License. Once you receive your license you are ready to earn in various sectors such as retail, corporate, etc and the best thing is your SIA Door Supervisor license is valid for 3 years.